INFANT/TODDLER CAREGIVER NEEDED
The Cedar Grove Children's Ministry (Kids@The-Grove) is looking for a ministry-minded and dedicated volunteer who is excited about working in an environment where they can positively impact a child’s future! This opportunity to serve can be either weekly or bi-weekly during 1st Service (8:45am-10:45am) in the Sprouts (Nursery) Classroom.
If this sounds like a ministry for you, please contact Pastor Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
We need you to have:
- Accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- Attended Cedar Grove Church for at least 6 months.
- A current Criminal Check, plus completing the Children's Ministry Application Form.
- A passion for working with young children.
- For adults, baptism and membership at Cedar Grove Church is a prerequisite for serving. If you have not taken these steps of commitment, we will work with you towards those goals.
- A heart for ministry to children and families.
LEARN MORE about KIDS@THE GROVE