A variety of adult ministries known as PrimeTime primarily serves those who are retired or are considering this change in their lifestyle. PrimeTime includes programs and activities for fellowship and support to Cedar Grove people as well as for reaching out to others in the community.
PrimeTime is also for reaching up to the Lord in worship and in prayer for others. We share the Gospel through caring and fellowship, and by assisting in other church ministries. We hope to inspire folks who may now be free of work commitments to discover arenas of service and ministry that will meaningfully engage them during this era of life.
Our Ministry Includes:
- Circle of Friends for Women (monthly)
- Coffee Break for Men (weekly)
- Day and overnight summer trips
- Home and hospital visitation
- Women’s PJ Parties (quarterly)
- Six Hours of Fun (monthly)
- Email and Telephone Prayer Chains
- Carpet Bowling
- Mission support to:
- Cedar Grove Student and Young Adult Ministries,
- Pregnancy Options Centre, and
- NightShift Ministries
604-581-8933, ext 227
Please, no calls after 9pm except in an emergency.