Week of Prayer & Fasting
January 7 – 13
Worship & Prayer Nightly, 6 – 7 pm
We’re getting prepared for 2018 Every January the congregation at Cedar Grove fasts corporately. We give-up something that sustains us physically, replace it with a hunger for God’s word and pour our hearts into worship and seeking God. Actively seeking God, His will, and His purpose for our lives, families, church, community and the world!
This is a fellowship that seeks God together. Battles are won, the lost are reached, lives are changed dramatically … it’s amazing! Remember what happened after Jesus fasted for forty days in the wilderness? Remember how he resisted the temptation of the devil, kept his focus on God and was filled with God’s power? When the fast was over he went right out and began to perform amazing miracles! It was wonderful - right?! Okay, we’re only fasting for 7 Days, not forty – but we are still excited! See you here.
DAILY PRAYER TOPICS
• SUN, Jan 7 | Worship and Prayers of Gratitude for 2017
• MON, Jan 8 | Prayer for Leadership
• TUE, Jan 9 | Celebrate Recovery Team and Benevolent Ministries
• WED, Jan 10 | Children's Team and Awana Leaders, Praying for children
• THU, Jan 11 | Pastor Steve & Youth Leaders, Prayer for Youth and YA’s
• FRI, Jan 12 | GMT - Praying for our Missionaries
• SAT, Jan 13 | Prayer Team - SOAK and Healing Prayer